Do you get small gifts for you family for Valentine’s Day? It’s a nice thing to spoil them with something little. Valentine’s for us comes between my birthday and my daughter’s birthday so it’s never been that super special of a holiday but has always involved gifts. With two teens in the house and spending a bit of time trying to decide on the perfect gift I thought I’d make life easier for you with a Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Teens. Since I have both a boy and girl teen I have things for boys and for girls.
- Clarisonic Facial Brush – I got this for my daughter at Christmas thinking she was going to be upset with me. No she actually thanked me. Yay mom!
- Amazon Firestick – You cannot have too many Firesticks. I mean it we have 2 in our house and I want at least one more.
- Earbuds – If there’s one thing my teens always need to replace it’s earbuds. I’m starting to believe all the lost socks, extra plastic lids and earbuds are all hanging out partying somewhere.
- Portable Charger – Let’s be honest I use my phone as my kids and need one of these too some days. And no parent likes the excuse that their child’s phone has died so they couldn’t text or call. (true or not)
- New Backpack – Either for sports or school kids are rough on the bags.
- Cologne – BOYS STINK! There I said it boys stink, it’s a fact.
- Personalized Teddy Bear – Go traditional with a personalized Teddy Bear.
- Instant Camera – Let them save some fun memories with you and their friends with these fun camera.
- Candy Bouquet – because kids love candy!
- Lokai Bracelet – these braelts are popular for both boys and girls!
Need ideas for the rest of your family? Check out these awesome guides:
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your family? I’d love for you to share with me down below in the comments. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by At Home with Sweet T!!!