It’s that wonderful time of the week again. Wednesdays are so much fun because it is your turn to share with 6 blogs what you have been up to on your blog. I do hope you all enjoy sharing with us but also I hope you are visiting some other great party goers! Let’s Party Bloggers-Welcome Home Wednesdays Linky Party #15
Meet your Fabulous Hosts!
DIY Just Cuz @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
MidMichigan Mom @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Sequins in the South @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
At Home with Sweet T @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Happily Ever After, Etc. @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
Five Kids, a Dog & a Blog @ Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram
The Spotlight! That’s right… Features!
These people were extra cool last week… so we’re featuring them this week! That means they get a little time in the spotlight…and a cameo on our social media accounts (if you’ve ever wanted to hangout on my facebook page this is your chance!) Sounds awesome huh?! For your chance to be featured make sure to follow all of your hosts on social media… and leave us a little note so we know you’re following!! Just pop over and leave a comment on Facebook (or Twitter, or Instagram… whichever one is your jam!) We look at every single link so we don’t miss a beat!
The Rules are there ain’t no Rules!
We ain’t your Mama… so we don’t have a strict rules list. View this more as party etiquette!
1. Be kind! Read and comment on your fellow party goers links!
2. We like to think we’re super fancy… we want our guests to feel fancy too so no link-party or affiliate links please!
3. If you want to be featured please follow your hosts on social media… then link back to the party with a text link… or our fabulous button!
4. Link to a specific post… not your home page! We want to see what you’ve been up to this week!
5. Our mama’s taught us to share… that includes the limelight! No more than 3 links per person please!
6. That’s it! Have fun and link up your best stuff! We can’t wait to see it!